Tuesday, February 2, 2010

There is a giant picture of my giant head as the header for this blog. There is a lot to that.

I love being a theatre major. I LOVE IT. I am so fuckin happy with that decision.

I am very indecisive, but when I do finally decide things, I am always ALWAYS right.

Just something for you to think about.

I  have noticed that my ego has increased in weight and volume in the past semester. I am wondering why that is. Is it because I am a senior and naturally superior to those around me not graduating? Is it because I read Shakespeare and David Mamet? Is it because I drink a lot of water? Or is it because I am most comfortable when I am making others feel uncomfortable about themselves?

I think it's the water.

Actually I really don't think I have a big ego. I think I am just happy. LIKE REALLY HAPPY! So I feel confident in myself and my abilities. I do need  people to tell me when I'm too much though. I know I can be.

I know I can be because I know everything. Hence the ego.

Don't you love circles?


You love me.

4 comments:

Andi Maria said...

whatever the reason, happy is good. stay happy! it makes me happy to know you are happy...enough happy's in one comment?

Matt Gabor said...

Hi, I'm Matt.

Chippocrates said...

I should have been a theater major.

Calvinj said...

I love you. and I mean it. NOT creepily. just very fundamentally. Yes, its a fundamental love.