Thursday, January 28, 2010

LA?

So today I got a hint on how to live my life. I needed it.

Would it be completely ridiculous if I moved to LA?

If I get a boob job, a sweet tan (It's possible with professional assistance!), and boots wid da fur would that kind of un-do all this blog has done?

What has this blog done?

Don't answer that.

Ok. Anyway. I have class, but I needed to blog this event in my life.



That's what I'm workin towards.

2 comments:

Jessica Hunter said...

I read your blog religiously....this has nothing to do with LA, I know. I just wanted to tell you. My boyfriend moved to LA last summer right afterhe graduated, but then he came back because he got lonely.
Not sure if that means anything to you.
Thats all I got.

Katie said...

Thank you. It does me something to me. I know there is a lot to that statement that could be very true for me, as well as your boyfriend. I'm going to ponder some more on it. PS. I'm glad you like my blog. I appreciate it!
PPS. If you read my blog religiously because you hate it and like something to release anger towards, I appreciate that as well.