I'm tired. But I can't sleep. Again. I actually fell asleep really early and just woke up at 3am. Now, I'm still exhausted but my body and mind won't agree on what to do about it. So I'm going to eat an apple.
I'm watching some "funny" show about Chris Rock when he was a child. I'm not interested by his adult years. Why would I care about when he was 13?
Am I the Chris Rock of blogging? We are very similar, especially in appearance.
Transition to new topic....
Animal rights are still very important to me, but I feel like I have not been doing anything about them in a long time. Since I can't be a strict vegetarian right now and I am really busy with theatre and graduating and stuff and junk and bullshit, I feel pretty useless. To help eradicate (word is awkwardly placed) that feeling I am going to start refocusing this blog on that issue for a little bit with some added splashes of charm and wit from my life experiences mixed in. I know that no one wants to read a bunch of propaganda and preachy babble. I will avoid that. I do think, though, that there is a reason that I care so much about animals and that I also enjoy blogging so much. I also think there is a reason that I am watching this Chris Rock show but I can't quite figure that one out. So, I'll just eat an apple.
Remember: Things always work out for the best.
K. bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
do they, katie? do they REALLY?
Post a Comment