Thursday, February 18, 2010

I drink a lot of water.

I have got to pee, but I told myself that I wouldn't pee until I was done blogging.

I am forcing myself to blog right now because I don't have a job and "blog" and "job" sound similiar. Therefore, I feel less useless because I have a blog.
Guys...it is the only way I can contribute anything to the world.

You feel better now. About being you.

You aren't that great. You aren't on America's Best Dance Crew, either.

Here is what I am thinkin today: I cannot believe how happy I am, and I want to spread that joy. The only way I can think to do that is to send everyone in the world a picture of me. Expect yours soon.

Holy shit. I just typed a huge paragraph that told a fascinating tale of romance and adventure and enriching life wisdom, and then I accidently erased it because I am on a PC and don't understand it. Now I don't know how to undo that moment in my life.

There is no undo in the PC of life.

There is some enriching life wisdom.

I should be a monk. Or a dentist.

UGH. I hate teeth.

I really do have to tinkle.

I hate myself.

OH YES! This post is dedicated to Reggie because I told him I would mention him in a blog post if he read my blog. I am a shameless blog whore who sells her words for the approval of others.

Reggie. You are awesome. And hot. And a good cook.


Katie the Sassy Lady


((I miss you))

No comments: