What do I do for a living?
Like... how do I sustain my life?
I accomplish more nothing in one day than most people in their entire lives. I study "acting." I study how to be another person.... I study "being". I study what everyone is born knowing how to do. And often.. I'm not even good at it.
When I graduate, all that being may come to a halt when the universe reminds me that, as much as my hippie ass hates it, I need money to live. I DO NOT want to live off la madre y el padre anymore, but goddamn.... I ain't got no money. I spend all my time working in the theatre....being....for no money! That's dumb. I'm really dumb!
Fuck your degree. I'm going to become a bus driver.
BUT I COULDNT EVEN DO THAT! BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A BUS!
All I can do is BE.
I feel like I'm going to die soon because nature is going to realize what I have been doing this whole time. You know the uncle that everyone thinks is really funny and cool until they realize that he molests small children (not big children. he has standards)? I am the uncle and Nature is everyone else, metaphorically.
Well, good. Now people think I molest children..... at least that's doing something.
Too far, Madam. Too far.
And on that note, I'm going to go do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment