Coldplay- my first love
This is the second video: The official video
By the way, while I am in Mexico I don't think I will have my computer so no blogging. I will though be working on some ideas for my blog and sneak them across the border for you. I would like to say, though, that the Third World- a world of humans- suffer when the US uses exorbitant amounts of resources and maintains huge factory farms. Our choices not only affect our environment and our animals, but also our lives and the lives of those "below" us- our neighbor to the south. Too much hate has been focused on immigrants and not enough understanding has been focused on the problems that Mexico and other countries endure because of our self-serving choices. If the suffering of animals isn't enough, learn about the misery of other humans that our large corporate practices perpetuate.
Enough serious talk. I'm way to excited to meet my real parents (I'm pretty sure I belong to some Mexican family) and salsa dance my heartburn away in the spicy land of Mexico.
Adios a mis amigos y no tenga miedo del movimiento de los derechos animales. va a llegar y todos verán un mundo mejor.
-La Vegetariana Estricta

2 comments:
too much.
jk.
i love you.
Dude. Check it out - I'm working at Human Rights non-profit organization right now, researching US internet technology that can be used to commit human rights abuse in China.
I feel so sophisticated and worldly.
(This is my work email, btw.)
Post a Comment