Chattanooga is beautiful. I saw the most adorable freakin' little squirrel today when I was on a walk, and I almost shot it with my mind bullet of joy. That would have been ironic.
I really appreciated today. It was pretty, friends were fun, and I was pretty much bitchy. That really is okay though. Bitchy moments are very necessary for me at times. I have been overwhelmed with myself lately, and sometimes sass is the only way I can accept the fact that I can't eat cheese.
Yes.. it's difficult for me still. I miss pizza. But, ultimately it is so monumentally worth it to me. As much as I let it stress me out, being an animal rights activist gives me such drive and purpose that I don't know who I would be without it. Maybe.... nichole richie or Samuel L. Jackson. (did she just diss the sammie? Hells yes!)
To summarize, chattanooga is beautiful for veggies even though samuel l. jackson is from here and all he does is yell when he "acts."
Power to the Earthlings!
I swear my posts will be more focused later.
Namaste.
Sincerely yours,
The Vegan That Still Misses Cheese But Can Suck It Up Because The Man And His Cheese Can't Bring Her Down

No comments:
Post a Comment