So, I went to a wedding today with Reggie. There were llamas there. Yes... it was a wedding on a llama farm. So, I got crunk and drunk with the llamas and danced the night away to stevie wonder and michael jackson. It was very fun, and very vegan. I reeeeeeeeeeeeallllly wanted the cake though, and my drunk ass almost broke my vegan vows of love on this occasion of vow exchanges and love. BUT, my good friend Reggie told me no and when Reggie gets drunk he is scary as a meth addict. So I listened.
Thank you Reggie.
So, to all you who are not veggies, it is okay to be supportive to your Animal Lover friends. I, personally, am sick of the teasing and pressuring from certain people who seem annoyed by my choice to abstain from meat eating. Reggie, a non-vegetarian, did me a favor and reminded me that if everyone would just chill the fuck out and stop trying to convert everyone, the world would be much less stressful and Gangland on the History Channel may be a little less intense and fucked up.
I will not tell you to be Vegetarian, if you will just allow me to do my thing. This blog is my passive attempt to educate the world and allow individuals to decide for themselves- not force everyone to be like me... Come on... I'm way to cool and me trying to force you to be like me would be setting ridiculous standards for the common populations.
Ok.. I need tums.
Don't argue.
Keep the Peace.
Drink water with ice.
Listen to JT and MJ.
Rock out with your cock out.
Vegan with wine,
katlyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment