Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Let's talk derby

Before I get too derby, I have these recommendations:

1) read the article below
2) think about Sweeney Todd from a vegetarian perspective
3) Listen to Yo la tengo.
4) Don't watch Dancing with the Stars

I'll write derby later.


http://www.peta.org/mc/factsheet_display.asp?ID=65

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I get the same thing from Sweeny Todd that you do... I'd like the chance to be talked to about it.

and, more for jessica than me, and more for principle than anything;
WHERE ARE THE NAKED PICTURES!!!! your reading population would skyrocket, and some of them might start caring more about the stuff this blog is actually about. who knows; you might start some new all-vegan fetish craze.

Katie said...

haha. thank you for the advice ryan. if my nudity sparks an epiphany in the minds of new readers and they morph into compassionate vegans, then i will consider it.