Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Work

I just don't get why I'm obligated to do things. I don't know how I get in situations where I have to do things. That's why I always end up hating my jobs. I always forget that is what jobs are about: doing things that you have to do and all the while hating every moment of it. I just sit and put up with dumb bullshit all day. That is what a job is to me.

Money makes me do things I am morally opposed to. I have sold credit cards to people that do not need credit cards because the job required me to do so. And I hated it. I was extremely uncomfortable. I just suppressed that discomfort, though, and that is why I will eventually lose my hair, become addited to pain killers, and find happiness in plastic surgery.

People can call me lazy because I don't like to work. But I'm not lazy. I'm just too arrogant to accept that I have to do things that I don't want to do.

1 comment:

Lorrees World said...

I couldn't agree with you more!
I mean, we're raised to be independent, then when we get to become working class, we're all of a sudden supposed to succumb to others?