Thursday, July 22, 2010

A step in the....something... direction

So it's official. I'm moving to Washington. Big girl time. No friends (except for the boyfriend, of course). No family. No job. No plan. No idea what the dammit I'm doing.

Yeah. I'm terrified. But this is what I've preached about. Not planning and just letting life take me where I am supposed to be. I immediately regret trying to practice what I preach, but I have to since I have so many people looking up to me.

I'll probably be miserable for at least 3 months and rethink everything I have come to believe on life and then I'll start going to church and caring about taxes and hating liberals and then get a "real" job and settle down and live in WA for 30 years and then after all that i'll realize that my youthful naivity was actually accurate the whole time and then my beliefs will come full circle during my midlife crisis and travel to south america to rediscover myself and catch some weird parasite from eating a toe or some other delicacy and die.

Optimism.

I better at least end up in a Twilight movie. I'd make a badass vampire.


So look out for that.

No comments: