Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby violence.

Big things are happening people. Big things.

I love big things. Big ol' juicy things (allow your mind to take you where it may).

I am having some big ol' panic attacks about all this every once in a while, but I'd be more worried if I didn't. I feel like if I'm not panicking something heinous and visualizing the horrible demise of my happiness at the next turn, then I'm not really living. It's healthy.

Yesterday I punched imaginary things. Lots of them. I accidently punched a baby, but babies are resilient. That's what I'm learning at work. I can let babies jump off counters and eat bleach and they'll probably be fine. (If my boss ever sees this or any future employer of the childcare variety or any law enforcement agency or anyone with a conscience, I'll probably never work or live in society again. That's probably going to happen and my happiness with meet its demise.)

Of course I'm kidding about the baby neglect and violence.

Oh. kid just walked into work. I'll be back.

No comments: