Saturday, June 5, 2010

I want what I want

I really want to be funny. Like all the time. I don't ever want to be serious. I want to make people uncomfortable with how not serious I am. I want to laugh at  cancer patients and kids with mental disabilities.

2 comments:

Calvinj said...

I thought about you today as I was shopping at Earth Fare, when I got home yo ass was all over my facebook. If you stop being a bit much I might have to check my pulse, because remember I live for you... I always thought the following were hilarious stand up topics: people with AIDS. Birth control. Malnourished children. Blacks, Whites and Asians... (I mean we're all the same), well just those three. Off brand clothes/food. Poor people. Bad breath. Ashy knee caps. Warts, because people that have them act like they're no big deal. Stereotypes. Porn. Duh. Done.

Katie said...

hahaha. you're right. these are all inherently funny. and I am one of those wart people...im not goin to lie. there are just 2 so its not that big of a deal though. I just think that everything that is different from me is unfortunate and unfortunate things are funny. Except for an oil spill... thats just not funny. Wait...no it is when you start thinkin about mermaid retaliation efforts. too much? NEVER