I know you know this already, and I know I know this already, but I'm a fan of unnecessary repetition of things so here it goes: I. am. crazy. It's legit. I'm gettin the papers tomorrow. Today, though, I decided to embrace the crazy.
My crazy makes me special. It makes me interesting. It makes me a little scary to most people. I like it. I really do. See... what I'm thinking is that more people should embrace their crazy. We all have it within us. Our society makes sure of that. It forces us to suppress and repress and oppress and caress things when we really shouldn't (I've caressed so many things for society. I blame MTV and Banana Republic). Those various "esses" create these little crazy versions of ourselves that sit inside us and wait oh-so-patiently for just the wrong time to make themselves known. But you know what? (what?) Those little crazy cuties are usually more real than the face we show the world. My crazy's name is Gia. She's from Jersey. She's a stripper and a fiction writer. She drinks too much, works out twice a day but only to meet the studs at the gym, and her favorite hobby is punchin bitches in the club. I love Gia. She's sassy and confident and funny and fuckin crazy.
So as of today, I am giving Gia the attention she deserves.
My first Gia decision is to start drinking more. I'm buying wine after work and I'm getting shit-faced at my house. By myself. WHOA YOUR JUDGEMENT IS NOT NEEDED. Actually, I probably won't get hammered. But, I will drink until Gia feel comfortable enough to potentialy punch a bitch in the club- metaphorically speaking, that is.
Side note: A fear of mine: I am worried that people are disappointed in me for not moving to Chicago or NY or LA immediately to pursue the acting thing. See... I try to pretend that I don't care what people think, but I DO! I know I'm going to have to get over that because it's my life and, as we all know, I do what I want.
The best way I can think of to get over that fear is to let Gia outta her stripper cage and flash her vag in the face of fear (too much).
WWGD?
Who's your crazy? Are you properly acquainted? Get on that.
-Gia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
katlyn,
girl. whoa. my last post mirrors this so heavily, i can't get over it.
i dont know what it means, but i feel ya.
that may help or not.
whatever.
but i get it. kinda.
Post a Comment