You may not want to read this because I honestly don't want to type this, but I'm not sleeping. Sleep deprivation makes me blog.
So my show opens on Thursday. That's cute. Actually cute is not the word to describe it at all. It's stressful because we have not rehearsed nearly enough. It's intimidating because I know a bunch of people are coming to see it. It's heinous because I have a shit ton of lines. It's intense because it's a play about destroying a child's life. It's awesome because I wear mom-jeans and a sweatshirt with cats in love on it.
I am going to be so ffffking tired tomorrow. DAMN.
I want this time spent awake to be valuable to you and yours. Therefore, I am going to tell you how to fix all your problems....right now...
Punch anyone who disagrees with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That last line is a good example of why I love your blog.
Post a Comment