Sunday, December 13, 2009

I should have stopped at the title...

I am so excited about graduating. I cannot wait to live!

AHHHH!

Life is getting real!

What I love about life is that everything that has been awful about college has kinda resolved itself this year...my senior year.. and it has made me a better, stronger, and happier person. I swear life cares about me! Things just work out so nicely!

I'm stupid emotional lately. Everything is so damn sentimental. I feel like I'm high or drunk and just love everybody. Not in the biblical sense... I'm not a whore... or a Christian. Not that Christians are whores. Oh gosh. I'm still talking...

Christians have been on my mind lately. But it is 3:44 am and nobody gives a shit so I won't bring it up.

Why am I blogging?

Sorry. I was just thinking about life and thinking about how I want everyone in the world to care about what I'm thinking. Since everyone in the world reads this blog, I just assumed I should type all this out.

I just want to dance.

And be good at baking.

And to share a condo with Coldplay.

And I want Ingrid to stop licking herself while looking at me.. It makes me feel awkward.

And a garden.

I am still talking....

Ok bye.

1 comment:

Chippocrates said...

Well I hope your experiences in real life are better than mine have been. I want to go back to school very badly.