Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Break...hmmm

I like break?

I like not having classes. I like wearing festive scarves. I like when my dad sings christmas carols loudly to annoy my mom.

But (say in high squeaky voice)....

I'm home and it feels awkward. There should be a comma in that sentence.

I love my family, BUT (again, in hsv ((high squeaky voice)))))))) There are too many parenthesis in that clause))

My bedroom is gone, and I feel like a guest all the time. I'm a very awkward houseguest too. I'm not the kind that brings a really groovy bottle of wine with a million interesting stories to tell and a really sweet-ass (what an awful word) scar in the shape of a naked woman. IM JUST NOT THAT.

What I am is that girl that cuts her hair real short, and everyone thinks she is trying too hard to step outside the box and say a big FUCK YOU to the system, when really she just loves Bravo reality shows too much to be that fucking cool.




Well. I don't really have a point.... Nope. Not so far....


I'm listening to Coldplay, and it's soothing my soul.



Coldplay: aloe for the soul.




or for my athiests...

Coldplay: aloe for the body (not to be confused with lotion)


You know what I'm a fan of? Coldplay. You know what else? Placing






unnecessary spaces



in my



blo

g

posts.


Ok bye.


Love,
KW


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Were those parentheses for me? You know what, it doesn't matter. They were for me. They are for me. I'm claiming them in the name of awesome sideburns and friendship. So, in the name of Frideburnship, I thank thee for the shoutout.

This, consequently, means that I read this blog occasionally. Just like you write this blog occasionally.