Monday, December 7, 2009

Am I lazy or a taoist?

You know what? I don't know.

I want people to describe me as one of the most sensuous composers ever.

I'm listening to NPR right now (I have already earned 2 white points and 4 tool points with this blog post). The NPR voice just described Beethoven as one of the most sensuous composers ever. One day I hope for NPR voice to describe me this way. Or maybe, I just want to be one of the most sensuous bloggers ever. That's more attainable.

See.. that's taoist of me. I'm going with the flow of my own river and seeking attainable joy. Or am I being lazy!?

Ok, I don't think it's lazy to not strive to be Beethoven. I mean I could do it... but I'm just not that into it. But like (worst beginning to a sentence ever) I don't have what people call "plans." Nawmean??? I don't have a 5 year play.. a 1 year plan...a 1 minute plan. I'm just kinda livin...and lovin it.

Livin and lovin- a life without "g's" (My memoir)

Honestly this is the most stress-free I've ever been. I just don't worry about things. I KNOW it will work out. As soon as I began to take on this taoist mentality, things fell into place. I found my true friends and I got healthier! Anyone who knows about my mystery illness that has plagued me for the past 4 years knows how stressful it has been on me to figure out why I've been so sick. As soon as I stopped obsessing about it, though, and really just tuned into what my body needs.. I began to really feel better. I think the hippies...know...what...they...are...talking...about. WHAT??

I mean... I've been tiptoeing the line of hippieness for the past 3.6 years but the smell of it has always kept me from completely joining the commune, ya know? But all this natural healing bidness (business) has really made me proud of my stinkyness (aka my hippieness).

Lesson for today, children, is that everyone of us has his or her own dreams, talents, hairstyles, etc. and each of us has the potential to be utterly joyful in life. The only way to really achieve this happiness, though, is to accept our gifts and abilities and see where they take us. I should not try to be Beethoven. I should not try to be Britney Spears (Who am I kidding? I am Britney). I should just try to be me and be happy with it. So far, this has really worked out. We'll see.

Life is balance.. just like a good cocktail.
Life is about drinking.
Life is about getting so drunk that you forget your mistakes.

Somewhere I got off track.

BALANCE.

Ok. Don't test on animals. That's all I ask. The rest is up to you.
But if you want advice, you know I can tell you exactly what to do with your life because I am all-knowing.

Tao

KW

No comments: