Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm tired of pretending

I'm tired of pretending to not know everything.

I try the humility thing and it is uncomfortable.

I am also tired of pretending to be sweet and sappy and lovey just because I'm pregnant with a little joy bundle in my belly of life and future possibilities. Guys, I'm just sayin.... I don't say things like, "I feel so blessed," "I am so lucky," "This is so special," etc. It's not that I don't feel this way. It's that I don't like people to know that I have a sweet precious side. It detracts from my street cred, and really that's what people know me for, and that's what people want from me... street cred.

The only people that I really want to see that "nice" side of me are my daughter, my cat, and my husband...sometimes... I mean, if he likes me too much all the time, he'll actually expect me to say and do sweet things for him on a regular basis. Too much work. I'm too busy for that... blogging and watching Netflix and such.

Ok?


Alright. I love you all, dearly. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people. May God shine his light on you all.

No comments: