You know what is impossible? Not talking about being pregnant when you are pregnant.
YOU TRY!
Ok for the rest of this post I won't talk about the being in my belly. I mean, Madelyn. She is a person.
Ok. So I work at a tax firm. Yep. The life I have always imagined for myself... the life I have spent years in college preparing for... is finally upon me. I am now a receptionist, and I now answer tax questions over the phone. Go ahead... ask me a question....
You: "When can you officially file for taxes?"
Client Service Professional Me: "Can you hold?"
You: "How much do you charge to prepare my taxes?"
Client Service Professional Me: "Can you please hold?"
You: "What are taxes?"
Client Service Professional Me: "Wrong number."
Obviously, based on the above examples of my work, you assume I was hired based on my expertise, but actually I was hired solely based on my sexy abs.
I hate being thankful. I have to make freakin' thank you cards and my hand gets tired, and I hate tired hands. Getting married and having 2 b*** showers (I felt the baby word.. oops.. I mean the "b" word breaches the agreement I made earlier in this post) all within ten days was a very bad decision in regards to my carpal tunnel prevention program.
But I am thankful, despite how much I hate it. People love b**ies and they love weddings and love and people love me.
That is the point of this post: People love me.
I'm pregnant.
-Pregnant Pregnancy McPrego

No comments:
Post a Comment