Monday, January 24, 2011

Boo Satan

I should write an advice column. Or at least be a political advisor.

Advice I just gave: "Never think about chicken and waffles. Just do."

Tell me that isn't applicable to basically any life situation.

I just ate flax seed waffles with sauteed chicken for dinner. I just made chicken and waffles that could be digested by white douchebags. Just another service I perform for society. White douchebags never get what they want. So, you're welcome.

I have been getting some of my sass back lately. I lost it in the miserable Washington mist for a while, but now I am transforming and all that cold and drizzle is merely feeding my witty angst. I realize that if I wasn't a little bit miserable all the time, then I would not be myself. I have to hate something. We all do.

This is why the hippies won't win. Hippies preach too much love. We can't relate to that. I think we all need to have a healthy amount of hate in our lives. Like I hate landlords, cranberry sauce, racism, white people, bad grammar (ignore the beginning of this sentence...and the majority of my blog), and when smokers go out and smoke and then come have a conversation with me like my baby and I want to inhale their skank breath. The only exception in any of these scenarios is if it is my cat committing the act. Then, I don't hate it. It immediately becomes adorable. If Ingrid came to your door, after smoking, and got all up in your face saying, "I doesn't get your rent last month," you'd find it adorable too.

I think it's those people that are awkwardly nice all the time and never say a bad thing about anyone that we need to fear the most. I don't trust 'em. If a person doesn't have an obvious touch of misery in their demeanor, I won't associate with them. I wouldn't know what to even talk about.The first thing that comes to my mind as soon as I detect one of these nice people is Satan worship. It's hard to make that into something nice.

I'm one of those ex-Christians that says I don't believe in Satan but then as soon as I say the word, "Satan," I immediately start saying really nice things about Jesus in my head.

I gotta go do laundry. Good thing Jesus is so great.


K. I'll talk to you later. You, too, awesome Jesus guy.


Bye friends! And the lovely Jesus!


-Jesus Fan

No comments: