Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sticky things

Stuck.

Life is dumb. It can stick you stuck and you don't know how it happens.


I am a free woman in a free world (a rather expensive free world) with some creative idears ( I resent the little red dots that underline my unique spellings,) and you would think I would rule the world with that kind of resume'. But nay. I don't know what to do.... ever. I want to be huge and great, but I get overwhelmed by the big things in life. Then, I think... simplicity is what matters. Simple happiness is true. I'm happy when I'm doing crossword puzzles with my lovely fiance and the like. Then, I think AM I WASTING MY TALENTS??


The point: I may mature and grow and stretch and stuff and junk, but in the end, the answers are never clear. I guess the only way to get unstuck is to stop worrying about the meanings and the "should do's" and just do what you want. Wait... shoot (notice I'm not cussing. You're welcome, Madelyn. That's my daughter. SO WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope when she reads this one day that she doesn't resent that I think being her mom is weird. Oh yes, I'm making her read this one day. It's filled with subliminal messages to mold her into exactly what I think she should be... aka a Coldplay fan that thinks she's got street cred) (ok now back to the original sentence)... that's the name of my blog.


I swear the more I blog, the less I know. I should just stick with the title.


Do what you want. Make third world countries do the rest.

-Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should worry less and stop trying so hard to be, as the first steps.