Friday, September 10, 2010

I wear scarves, but people still aren't getting how important I am....

I want to have my own business. Like tomorrow.

I just really need to tell more people what to do. Right now, I'm only telling my cat and my boyfriend what to do and my cat has no respect for me and my boyfriend doesn't count because that's just what boyfriends do... what their girlfriends tell them to do. (He is going to get pissed when he reads this. Of this I am aware and for this I am prepared).

This very loud, very pissed homeless woman carrying a very large bag was yelling quite loudly out behind my apartment building today. I didn't want to seem nosy, so I cracked the window to hear better, and I closed the blind so she couldn't tell what I was doing. She was calling someone a ******fucker and demanding that he or she change his or her attitude. I peeked through the blinds and realized that she was talking to no one. At least no one in the visual spectrum. At that moment I realized I am very close to becoming that woman. If I don't have someone to boss around and quick, I'm going to have to resort to publicly humiliating non-existent people.

Today I needed Sour Cream and Onion potato chips more than I needed oxygen. So, I walked to the grocery story to get them. And I got them.

That demonstrates my ability to take a task and complete it successfully... just in case anyone who may be interested in hiring me is reading this...

Why did I capitalize "Sour Cream and Onion" but not "potato" or "chips"?

I ask the tough questions.

It annoys me when strawberry flavored things are pink. Strawberries aren't pink.

There are so many problems in this world. If I was boss, there wouldn't be any problems.


K. So, I'm going to go yell at my cat. Talk to you later.



-Katie the Boss Lady

1 comment:

Emprade said...

Wish you all the best!!!!!!
For the BOSS thing