Sunday, December 7, 2008

You can take vitamins, but you're still not Britney Spears.

You cannot change people. 

If you just know someone would be perfect for you save one or two attributes, just remember that you cannot change people.

No one has ever really changed me. I have done things that go against who I am, but who I am remains the same and my actions always ultimately reflect that. 

I hope that there is someone that I do not have to change.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're crazy. you're right, but you're crazy.

Katie said...

ummm. don't see where this makes me crazy. i mean... i agree with the general statement just dont know how it applies to this post. explain?

Ana said...

I think people can change, I've seen it happen, but I think you're right in that we cannot change other people. The individual has to will it upon his or herself.

I love your blog, we are very different people, but so similar at the same time! I'm always nodding along to your posts.