OH if only my mind would function!
Can you tell me what play that is from? Prove it! If you can, I'll give you a private dance in my onesy.
I can't be witty anymore; I can't sleep anymore either! I am on Tylenol PM and nothing. No sleeps here.
It gets very lonely when you are awake at 6 in the am and your mind is cloudy. It's not that I'm not tired. I'm exhausted. Too exhausted to blog, or paint, or bake, or steal. I'm too awake to sleep though. Know what I'm sayin?
My phone has a screensaver.
If I die, I do not want anyone putting those window decals on their car that say "In loving memory of Katlyn (or Weird Girl or whatever you call me these days)." I also do not want to be buried in a $10,000 box. I want to be cremated and dispersed on a cow factory farm. That way, whenever people eat meat they will think of me, and either say "mmm she tastes good (which is very nice of you to say) or hopefully say "what all went into this burger? I appreciate the death of this cow and hope it did not suffer. I will now petition to my government to improve the conditions of factory farms and will value the importance of animals in my own life even more." You may paraphrase the second one.
Now, I feel like because I talked about me dying that I am actually going to die and everyone is going to think I killed myself because this post will be considered a suicide note.
I am regretting this post.
I need sleep.
Seriously, consider your food and also call me because I am not sleeping and am very bored.
Suck it.
I apologize for the "suck it."
Katlyn

6 comments:
I watched this documentary about Ingrid Newkirk the other day, and it said that when she died, she wanted part of her body to be roasted and distributed to be eaten, the skin on her arm to be made into a purse, her feet to be made into umbrella stands (like elephants), and her eye to be delivered to the EPA.
... Just thought you should know.
i watched that! it was a pretty good documentary. what thinks you?
I thought it was an interesting documentary - it definitely didn't seem to have a heavy bias about Newkirk's style of activism. The documentary was well done, but I'm not sure how I feel about Ingrid Newkirk or some of the tactics that Peta employs.
im with ya. i have changed so much from my overly zealous and aggressive days. I think PETA does more harm than good in the big scheme of things.
I think activism is hard. lol. It's easy to fight and fight for years and never get anything done, so I can see why frustration could drive a person into extremism. But I almost find the way they do certain things to be in disrespect of animals and nature in its extremism. It offends in ways that isn't helpful, and it makes people think that any of the investigative work that Peta does is just produced and exaggerated by a bunch of nuts. Personally, I think I might be able to respect even the ALF more than I respect Peta. (OH GOD, DON'T GET ME FEDS AND PATRIOT ACT)
May the power of Christ compel you to sleep!!
Maybe that will help.
I miss you, my silly blonde friend!
Post a Comment