Sunday, January 13, 2008

What it means to me


I am an animal. My heart and my toes flex to the natural shape. You step for your faith but I step for my instinct. When you cried in your heart I slept in my warmth. There is a sun. I do not forget. Beyond me is more of the same but I will never know. You will learn but I will sleep. I will sleep. I am an animal who wakes in the tone of silent acknowledgment. The tree is there. It is there and I move on. I am here and I will stay. You will reach beyond forever. You will smile. You will cry. You will see but I will sense. Stillness is my realm and yours is forever unsettled at the bottom of an emptying hole. You will see but I will sleep. Happiness is only me. Me blurs into you and the atom next to it. A smile is an insignificant shift from you to the atoms next to you. Movement is for the blind. I have eyes. They are there and I will not ignore them. You will deconstruct the buildings and reconstruct your faith and deconstruct your faith for a hand that sways. I will sleep because my eyes close. They will always. I am an animal. You are animal. Step next to me and you may be alone. When I close my eyes, I sleep. When you close your eyes you see nothing. Scary is not the sun. The sun is warmth and the sun is there. I trust nothing because I have no doubts. It is there so it will be and I will be with it. I am within it. I am the animal that rotates around the center. The center rotates about me. The steps we take are invisible. The world blinks. The animal sleeps. Your mind  will waken you by sounds of insecure falling blessings that have been there before your heart beat. Your heart beat after you opened your eyes . You sensed, and then you saw. You chose to see and when you close your eyes you cannot see. I close my eyes and I sleep. You mean well but you mean nothing. You are beautiful. You are animal. I am yours but you are the sun and the sun is in my eyes. 

No comments: