I am topless more that I am top....full?..... topped?....untopless?
I don't wear a shirt a lot.
Is it because I am so super sexy and scandalous and down to party?
no.
It's because shirts are more problem than solution when you have a baby and are breastfeeding. She's hungry every 4.6 minutes. She spits up all up on me. She has somehow managed to trick the diapers into not functioning as diapers...they...undiaper?...and she then pees or poops all over my shirt.
So I just walk around like some tribal mother, feeding the baby and gathering wild berries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Nothing wrong with a little tribal mothering - you should watch (in 4.6 minute increments) the documentary Babies. It's adorable and totally perspective and wise and shit.
i totally did watch that while I was in my crazy documentary phase of my pregnancy. i love it. i may need to watch it again, though. i'm running out of things on netflix. thanks!
Mmmmmm wild berries.
Post a Comment