Ok. I'm feelin bloggy right now.
First of all, I'm watching a commerical about the "Activia Challenge." You know, that yogurt that pleases you digestively. This is what I'm thinking. People take yogurt way too seriously. Why are you making a video diary of your experience with Activia? Why do you want evidence of your irregularity? If you are willing to be in a commercial to document your poop issues, then you have bigger issues to document.
THEN AGAIN, here I am documenting my experience with that chick's poop experience. I am way too closely associated with that woman's poop.
I have decided to create my own challenge- equally uninteresting to the general public but hopefully less...disgusting. I want to write for 1 whole hour every day while eating yogurt. WAIT. NO. No yogurt. That commercial was so convincing, though! I just want to write 1 hour a day. The ultimate goal is to have a play written by September 1, 2010.
Now that I am no longer in school, I am more compelled to learn and accomplish things. Hmmm. Interesting. It seems as though human curiousity can be enough drive to learn, and it is only when outside forces interfere and begin placing their own intentions in one's life that learning becomes a burden rather than a gift and a joy. HOW FREAKIN FASCINATING!
I just like opposing things. I really do. I hate being told what to do. I hate when people believe they deserve respect merely because of a "title" or even because of age. Yes ma'am, you are older than the hills, but does that mean that I am supposed to agree with you when you tell me that global warming is a communist lie? Maybe it does. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I should take that woman's poop seriously. Maybe I have no idea what this world is. Am I that girl? Am I that girl that shows up to every party thinking she was invited and that people want to have sex with her so as a favor to the party people she gets naked when really everyone just wants her to put her clothes on and live in a cave? Am I that girl!? AM I EVEN A GIRL!? I look in the mirror and I have my doubts! Who is Justin Beiber? Am I supposed to care? How often does he poop??? WHAT MATTERS???
Not this blog.
Coldplay matters.
I have to go.
Sorry,
Katie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment