Sunday, September 20, 2009

Breaking News

I've decided I'm not pursuing an acting career. 






5 comments:

lisathebrit said...

please tell me you're joking.
you're one of the most amazing talents I've ever had the privilege of working with. don't quit.

Chippocrates said...

I made the same decision about a year ago. It's tough, but it doesn't mean you have to give it up. It just means you won't have to do commercials to support yourself.

Katie said...

It's true, lisa. Don't hate me. Chip, that is exactly why i dont wanna do it! fuck commercials! i still want to act definitely. i just don't want it to eat my soul.

Chippocrates said...

There's a theory that states that you should never rely on what you love to do to live, because doing it because you want to is preferable to doing it because you must. I, personally, think that's true.

Zac said...

Me, too