Coldplay in puppet formI CANT BLOG!
I want to!
I REALLY WANT TO!
It's some kind of mental blockage. Blockages are never fun. I can honestly say I have never had fun when any kind of blockage was involved. Especially blog blockage. Blogage (I like the way that sounds with a long O sound; sample that..have a samps).
Today I considered applying for the position of sandwich artist. Obviously I have the experience and talent, but do I have the drive? I have a sandwich art blockage.
I just want to pass this wisdom I have earned from my almost 21 years of life. At this milestone, I have realized that friendship and love is the absolute most important thing. I have known for a while that money is not the key to happiness, and I have known that sandwich art isn't the key to happiness, and that not recycling isn't the key to happiness, but I haven't always known about the friendship thing. I thought maybe my art- theatre, painting, writing, self-awareness- was the key, but all of these things mean nothing when you have no one to complain to when these things disappoint you or to celebrate with when they open mouth kiss you (i love when theatre open mouth kisses.. its a little pretentious and gay but tastes good). I was so concerned with my acting and my grades and with being an IMPORTANT member of society, but then I looked at the mirror of "suck it" and I saw myself. I am probably the only person who understands what that means.
One day I will find someone else who has a mirror of suck it that only reflects them when they are bullshitting themselves, and on that day I will open mouth kiss them.
Today, on this day, this specific segment of 24 hours, this point on life's timeline, I would like you and all of your kind to recycle, omit from buying from pet shops, and then tell your friends and family that you are sorry for getting drunk whenever you have to see them just to make the time pass more easily. Try and realize how much you need certain people in your life and maybe let them know.
So, thank you Mark for taking me to Sonic yesterday and for letting me whine about life to you. You are an excellent friend with great abs (ad paid for by Mark Jennings) Thank you Jessica for being sassy and listening to my ridiculousness. You are also an excellent friend. Thank you A for still showing you care.Thank you all for reading this blog.
Now it's your turn.
Blog.
Try it.
BLOGAGE CURED!
(Insert radio jargon here for Mark "Mark in the Morning" Jennings)
Stay sexy. You don't need a boob job.
Kdubs

4 comments:
It's nice to see you writing again. More, please.
And I think it's spelled "Bloggage."
when i look in the mirror of "suck it" I see me, sitting here reading the same old blog entries. thank goodness you have freed me from that prison.
Thank you. This made my day.
And I'm glad I no longer need to worry about a boob job.
great entry. i don't see any 'bloggage'.
i've been looking in a lot of different mirrors lately. it's tough...but worth it to find yourself. :)
Post a Comment