Saturday, January 10, 2009

(Just because I'm losin...)

So I'm sad.

I mean.. it's ok. 

I got great news today but for whatever reason my stupid brain counteracts such news with overthinking and self-loathing.

Then, I saw Gran Torino. Great movie, but sad.

So I'm sad.


We all get sad. It's healthy. As cliche as it is, it makes the happy times...happy.

I want to say more but I'm too in my own head at this moment so I will spread my words of wisdom and greatness (at least my sadness hasn't affected my humility) tomorrow. Tomorrow will be different. Tomorrow will be when this all makes sense. Tomorrow I will learn why I am sad and turn it into a life lesson.

But now, I will mope (just a little) and read some Chekov.





If you are sad, you are not alone so never feel that way. Lonely is the worst kind of sad.
If you are happy, cherish it and use it to accomplish all you want.


What do I want?


hmm....

sounds like a post.


(...doesn't mean I'm lost)

3 comments:

Andi Maria said...

Chekhov is the best when you are sad...I wish I could come cheer you up and give you a real bear hug! I wish I could have seen you today before I left, but alas...another failed attempt. haha. I'll see you when I get back (we are going to have a movie night right away, k??)...love yaaaaa!

Jessica said...

fugggin blog

Unknown said...

Update your blog, loser.