
Pretend the gatorade bottle is a skull and that I am a 30ish year old man.
So I am failing miserably at school right now. I'm that girl who makes good grades and tells bad grades to suck it, but this semester they won't suck it. It's right there. Just freaking suck it.
I am too distracted by personal things to do well in school right now. I am not good at organizing my tasks and thoughts and concerns and underwear. I think about everything at once, and it is starting to drive me mad.
My advice for you is to not take my advice right now. I need your advice! WHERE THE FFK IS YOUR BLOG?! I give, and I give, and I give it good. oh yea... but you just sit and take it and never give back.
I feel like everything I say is sexual.
I need a hug and whiskey. Actually, I get heartburn so no hug.

1 comment:
Hang in there, if you keep doing things that make you happy happiness will follow. Sounds corny, but it's true.
School will work out just keep on trucking...
Post a Comment