Friday, August 29, 2008

My paintings do not look like vaginas

Jessica "obsessed with vaginas" Badali, my roommate and sworn enemy, seems to think that everything I paint looks like vaginas, and it is just not true! Shoo. 

She would be really pissed at me for putting Jessica "obsessed with vaginas" Badali as her name, but we all know that no one really reads this so I can pretty much say what I want.

I am in a very good mood right now?

Yea.. that is a question. Why is that a question? Because it's my blog, and I can do what I want. Also, because I am somewhat shocked by my mood.

As you can tell from some past blog posts, I have a real negative side to me that likes to whine and moan (but not in a sexual way; I mean... it's not that I don't like to moan in a sexual way... I mean... not that I'm a whore... I mean... not that I..... awkward). 

I could have just erased that whole moment, but I like for my paying customers to get a good sense of the crazy ways I think. 

ANYWAYS. I woke up this mornin' listening to The Doors, which is kind of random for me, but it set the tone for a kind of kick ass day.

Now I will only blog what I did today only using nouns because I do what I want.

I psychology freshmen questions me binders I job server stadium lunch Andi friend bobby soxer meeting SETC amigos theatre blog party mugs.

That's right... I had a blog party with my mugs.

YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? 

I took a shower in the middle of the day. Clean pores can really lift your spirits. AND I'm wearing wedgie panties. Most people would think that is a bad thing, but I think it is a great challenge to try to pick wedgies without passerbys noticing. I get a rush. 

What if I am writing this right now while I'm naked, and you are reading this right now while you are naked?


I'm going to read some antes de ir a la fiesta.

MESSAGE OF THE DAY: Be okay with the wedgies of life.


-New Katlyn





2 comments:

Fr. Christian Mathis said...

Ok....so it is so good to see that you have a blog. I have missed having conversations with the funniest person I know and the hampster dance! Great writing on your part. Sort of a stream of consciousness meets SNL thing. Since you tell me that Zac and I are the only ones here I will say this....Happy Birthday from me and from Uncle Patrick.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're in a good mood... or were when you wrote this... whatev.

However, the word is "passersby," not "passerbys."

Sorry to burst your bubble.

No, I'm not.

One brain.