I have a tummy ache.
It is 3:22 AM according to my good ol' Macbook, and I am once again awake. I don't know how my body recharges, but apparently it isn't by prolonged periods of inactivity. It doesn't matter how tired I am; I don't sleep.
I'm thinking that maybe this sleepless haze I am living in is actually a gift. I tend to say whatever the fffk I'm thinking, and we all know my thoughts are like those Furby dolls that we so cherish and secretly hold onto knowing they will become relevant and priceless in the future but we are too ashamed to admit that the weird bug-eyed freaks get to us.
Sadly, I think I'm about to puke so I should go in the next minute or two.
TMI?
Furby will have to wait.
Okay, fine. A quickie.
(She said that)
Anyway, my observation for the day is that being direct is the only way to live. I love sarcasm, but sometimes it is too much, and we need to really let people know how we feel- good or bad.
That was a real gem of a moment Katlyn.
Why, thank you.
So if you don't understand me or you got something you want to say, just say it. I won't bite. Mainly because you are made of meat, but also because I respect you.
Am I drunk?
sadly no.
puke time.
Talk to your plants. (not because it's important but because it will make you look crazier than me)

1 comment:
I will talk to my favorite good luck bamboo.
And as for sleep loss, my advice is: do not get addicted to sleeping pills - Rather, wear yourself out every day and masturbate every night.
Love!
See you soon and your crazy actingness.
Post a Comment