You're looking sexy today.
Now that I have vegan-buttered you up, do what I say! Just kidding.... but if you have time, read this:
I am really busy lately, and I have had very little time to do anything. Sadly, animals are the ones who suffer when us activists get busy. In response to my schedule, I have decided to try the Vegan thing again. It's been about a month. So far, so good. With this post I just want to give you a little reminder of what you can do!
1) Stop buying products tested on animals; It isn't difficult. I'm on a student's budget and can hack it. It feels just smashing opening that bottle of shampoo with the "not tested on animals" written on it. Everyone can agree that cosmetic materials should not be tested on animals!
2) Report any acts of cruelty you witness against animals. If there's that creepy neighbor who keeps his dog pinned in the backyard all day with no one to play with him, report his ass and tell him to suck it! Don't do exactly that.. but just imagine being a playful little dog stuck to a tree by a chain with NO ONE to play with. Our animals deserve attention and care. If you adopt a pet, you have to take care of it!
3) Eat less meat! (no meat at all= awesome) It will be so much better for your health. The unnecessary consumption of something that causes pain to someone else is gross, and that is the definition of excessive meat-eating. Let's not permit our species to be wasteful and ridiculous.
4) Talk about stuff! And by stuff, I mean animal rights! No matter what your opinion, talking allows the truth to be uncovered as much as possible. There is so much time, money, and life invested in the "animal industry", it would be ignorant and irresponsible to not be educated on it.
Alrighty... I'm starving now. I'm gunna go eat a Vegan treat and go to class. I really appreciate all of you who have contacted me and supported the small and large aspects of animal rights. Do what you can!
Peace to all beings.
Paz a todos.
-That Vegan Girl You Know

No comments:
Post a Comment