Monday, December 10, 2007

A Finger Prick

Do your products cause suffering? This is just one of the thousands of examples of animal testing labs that thrives still today for most common deodorants, makeup, shampoos, lotions, cleanings supplies, and a plethora of other things we use everyday. Oh yes, by the way, it is not necessary to use animal testing and there are plenty of less-known companies that make products without these methods. 

You need more proof? YouTube "animal testing" and get many more videos. Need more info? Google it! I will do research and post it once I get this blog worked out (after Christmas).  Until then...

Happy Christmahanakwanzakah :)

2 comments:

tarasaurusrexx said...

That video was MESSED UP.

I think it's really awesome that you've started this blog! People need to see things like that...as painful as it is to watch! :(

Katie said...

I agree! Gracias tara. thanks for checkin it out. It is really important to me and it just makes my day to see that it affects others too. hope your break is stupendous